For the last 15 years I have been coaching clubs, groups, and individuals initially as a volunteer. I have also had the privilege of being coached by some excellent coaches who in turn have enhanced my knowledge and inspired me to follow that career path. I qualified as a Personal Trainer in 2004 and since then I have developed my list of qualifications with a leaning towards training triathletes, runners, and other sportsmen / women. I continue to attend courses and updates to enrich my knowledge and so provide a quality coaching experience.
I can help you with your training whether you are just starting up, looking to improve your performance, qualify for a specific event, or simply help you to find ways to make the best use of your available training time and enjoy your sport.
What can I offer?
- An exercise / training programme designed specifically for you - realistic and achievable
- I fit the programme around you the client - not the client to the programme
- Programmes designed to fit your busy lifestyle - I can help you find the time
- Strength and conditioning programmes to help you stay injury free
- Winter training programmes
- 1-1 coaching sessions - 100% attention - depending on where you live
- Flexibility of training venues - in the gym, the pool, the lake, the forest, the park, or even in your own home
- Small group sessions if you like to train with friends - swim, bike & run.
- Advice on equipment
- Nutritional advice
- Access by e mail for programme updates, feedback and motivation
- Various training packages available - ask to see my price list
- References from satisfied clients available on request
- Women's Triathlon Training Day
- Open water swimming tuition - Groups or 1-1
- Triathlon group training days / weekends
- Pool based swimming courses for all levels.
- Various events - have a look at my events page
*Gym based training will take place at Marlborough Leisure Centre